Friday, August 14, 2009

SHOPPING SPREE: Net-a-Porter.com

This series of posts will be all about shopping at different online clothing sites. Each post will have a "fanasty" budget and an outfit I would put together if I had such cash:) Hope you enjoy!



If I could shop online at Net-a-Porter.com, with a unrealistic budget of $5,000, this is the outfit I would purchase: Trendy black ripped skinnies (Current/Elliott, $235), your basic white tank (Splendid, $44), a FAB-u-lous wool blazer perfect for fall (Vince, $485), to-die-for! navy cage booties (Miu Miu, $675), gold rimmed glasses (RayBan, &250.56), a fashion forward chunky necklace (Kara by Kara Ross, $1000), a set of leather braclets (Scosha, $530), and a must-have animal print tote (Mulberry, $995). All this for a grand total of $4,215.56!! What would I give for such a shopping spree:)!
Comments??

1 comment: