Friday, September 4, 2009

MY LOOK: COLLEGE!

So yay(!!), I survived my first week of college: classes, meeting new people, going new places, and all while still rocking my style!! I bought new clothes earlier this summer but I refused to wear them until classes began, so that even though I was sacred sh**less just thinking about college, I still looked great while rushing to the wrong class room (there are so many!). Here's a breakdown of some of the peices I'm wearing:
DAY 1: scarf/necklace-UO, top-Target
DAY 2: belt-Vintage, top-H&M
DAY 3: skirt-Topshop, shoes-UO, necklace-F21
DAY 4: dress- Mango, handband-UO

What was your back to school outfit like??

3 comments:

  1. AS always Teagan is looking fabulous!! My back to school looks were chic (in my opinion) as well. The first day I sported a slinky grey dress from delias and black wedges (Steve Madden). On day 2 I paid dearly for wearing Royal Blue pataent Leather Pumps from Spring, skinny jeans (delias) and a plaid top from Rave. Then on day 3, it was more relaxed with a tee from Express, jeans, flip flop, and cool accessories to dress it up a bit. <3 Hope College is everything you expected it to be Teags!! Can't wait to be inspired by your fabulous looks this season. Miss Ya chickie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shoe choices!! And college is awesome (far so!) miss you too gurl:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spy with my little eyeee, a tilted knee! It seems to work very well on day number three - it made you seem innocent and even a slight bit self conscious but in the other days your upper body shows such confidence that it clashes. Your outfit looks cute but sad to say it your body looks wrong.

    Sorry to bash you but this will help you become a better fashionista. I promise. More varity in your poses please.

    A super man-like pose would look great with a man looks and expresses nothing but confidence. Try it out! :D

    ReplyDelete