Saturday, January 15, 2011

Award Show Season: Critics' Choice Movie Awards

BEST DRESSED




Last Night's Critics' Choice Awards had a fabulous red carpet. The stars went all out in embellished flocks and bold on-trend colors. Here are my favorites:
  • Julieanne Moore- A LBD never looked so good. I love the proportion on her frame and the tie detail in the front. Of course the shoe choice rocks too!
  • Emily Blunt- simple and classic with the perfect amount of winter sparkle. She often doesn't get it right, but this time is an exception.
  • Mandy Moore- I absolutely adore this color and dress on Mandy. This shape gown looks great on any body frame and just seems so comfortable to wear.
  • Natalie Portman- In the beginning I was a little worried about Natalie's pregnancy style, but she proves me wrong in this black/white gown. It hides her growing tummy well and I love the one-shoulder bow detail.
  • Hailee Steinfeld- A newcomer to the red carpet scene, Hailee certainly holds her own in this outfit. So stylish, fun and youthful- perfect for a girl her age. I would totally wear this look:)
  • Emma Stone- I did a double take when I first saw this look. I didn't even recognize Emma at first. She looks absolutely breath taking and is by far my favorite of the night. Everything from her hair to the color to the neckline of the dress is spot on. She just looks so regal!
  • Elle Fanning- Elle is sure to be a major style star this year and she kicks the season off right in this off the runway look by Valentino. Adorable, chic and fashionable all in one! Her sister better watch out.
Let's hope the celebs keep this up for the bigger awards shows down the road. Fingers crossed for a stunning Golden Globe red carpet this Sunday!
(photos: people.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment