Saturday, August 13, 2011

Room Decor: My Favorite Peices



With college classes starting up in a couple weeks, packing for my new apartment has been my new and favorite priority. Interior decor can be so much more satisfying than styling clothing because you get to "live" in your room each and everyday, filling it with things you love and love to look at. Lately I've been inspired by the delicious hues of coral, light navy, cream, and plum purple, as well as delicate vintage accents and poppy fun patterns. Having recently bought amazing room staples at Ikea and Target, I am ready (and yearning) to divulge in the more frivolous finds for my new crib. It will take awhile, but my "college" home away from home will be one stylish and comfortable get away fit for a queen....or for me at least.


Above are just a few of my favorite wish list items from interior gold mines, Urbanoutfitters and Anthropologie.


(photos: UO.com, anthropologie.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment