Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Cannes Film Festival 2011- Part V





Bar Refaeli




-Long sleeve navy gown: 6/10 (First of all it's spring so why the long sleeves? Second, yes her bum and body are great but I dislike the clingy material and the low skirt)





Dasha Zhukova



-Long sleeve red gown: 8/10 (oh gosh, another long sleever. This one is better because the material is lighter and the color divine. Reminds me a little of MK Olsen's dress for the Met Gala though)




Doutzen Kroes



-White high slit gown: 10/10 (so stunning! Yes she's a model so it's expected but her styling is great as well. I love the blue clutch and sexy strappy heels, with sleek straight hair. White done right)




Fan Bing Bing



-Green Oscar de la Renta gown: 20/10 (oh she looks like a character from a fairytale, in a good way! I lust over this creamy green hue and the red lip is so Snow-White. Usually I dislike so much volume, but this is just perfect)


Karolina Kurkova



-Black cut-out Pucci gown: 20/10 (another great look for Karolina! This dress is so simple in it's execution and color but with slicked back hair, a great sexy heel, and a confident pose, she hits a home run in my book)


Kristen Dunst



-Yellow Chloe dress: 10/10 (I've been a huge fan of Kristen's style ever since the Spider Man promotions. The mustard color and pleated skirt are pure Kristen, a mix of pretty and quirky. LOVE!)



Naomi Campbell



-Burgundy Azzedine Alaia gown: 15/10 (I love when Naomi chooses simplicity over high fashion and over the top. This look is chic, fitted perfectly and looks great against her skin tone. I adore the tiered skirt and the interesting neckline cutouts. Her hair is wonderful too)


Zoe Saldana



-Printed Vionnet gown: 5/10 (ah I hate to give this score to Zoe but her Cannes style hasn't been impressing me. Alone the print of this dress is great, but it should have been a shorter hemline and the belt throws me off. I miss her leg baring daring looks)





(photos: harpersbazaar.com, people.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment