Monday, May 16, 2011

Cannes Film Festival 2011- Part IV



Vanessa Hudgens




-Pale Pink Fendi Gown: 3/10 (So what happened to boho Vanessa? Her Dress is too sugary sweet and its looks too much like a heavy down comforter. Dislike the light teal ribbon too)





Jasmine Trinca



-Light teal dress: 10/10 (This looks is so summer time Cannes and the fedora adds a touch of fun to the outfit. Easy breezy and beautiful)





Sarah Jessica Parker



-Printed Elie Saab gown: 10/10 (This is a different look for SJP that is both fun and chic while still having that stylish edge she is so well known for. I love the side swept hair and that she kept her accessories to a minimum so the busy print really shined)


Zoe Saldana



-Red and white Giorgio Armani gown: 8/10 (Usually Zoe hits it out of the park everytime for me, but this time her look is a little too wacky for my taste. I like the shape of the gown and even the double skirt, but the candy stripper pattern is too barber shop for any red carpet)



Gwen Stefani



-Black sequin Stella McCartney jumper: 10/10 (While Gwen cannot upstage Iman in her gold version at The Met Gala, she does look stunning. The funky curls and rock and roll look suit her personality well)




Angelina Jolie



-Brown Atelier Versace gown: 9/10 (aw she almost had it! I love this dramatic gown on Angie from the high slit to the fit bodice, but the color is killing me. I hate brown and not even Ms. Pitt can pull it off. For someone as beautiful as she is, she would look good in anything. But more effort is desired)




Jessica Chastain



-Red Oscar de la Renta dress: 9/10 (red heads always look best in red and Jessica proves that in this very chic Oscar dress. I like the choice of nude pumps but I wish she had more jewelry, like a nice gold necklace)


-Yellow Zac Posen gown: 15/20 (First of all I am a sucker for this creamy yellow color so Jessica scores major points there. Besides that she looks stunning in this interesting bodice gown and I love the whimsical curls. She brings even more sunshine to Cannes!)


(photos: people.com; fashion.telegraph.co.uk)

No comments:

Post a Comment