Sunday, May 22, 2011

Cannes Film Festival 2011- Part VII

Janet Jackson




-Colorblocked Haider Ackermann gown: 10/10 (Usually Janet's fashion choices are quite questionable, but she looks so regal in this gown by one of my favorite designers, Haider Ackermann. Also it seems she has slimmed down alot too)







Jane Fonda




-Animal print gown: 15/10 (At her age, Jane Fonda knocks the socks off of all the Hollywood youngsters for sure in this stunner. I love the sequin animal print and the lighter tones. I can only wish I look this good down the road)






Eve Hewson



-Pink and black Chanel dress: 6/10 (I was really not a fan of the collection this Chanel dress hails from, but I was hoping it would translate better on the red carpet. Sadly it does not. I strongly dislike the heavy black pumps and the baby pink skirt just isn't flattering mixed with the weird halter top)




-Printed Miu Miu dress: 9/10 (Now this is much better! I think the green neckline detail is very interesting and refreshing against the black and white pattern. I also like the bright purple pump. However the dress has no shape. If it were longer or more structured this would have been a 10)






Claudia Schiffer



-Black lace Dolce & Gabbana gown: 15/10 (Love this! So sexy, chic and simple. A throwback to the 90's which is fabulous. Pointy toe heels, wind blown hair and supermodel strut complete this great look)



Kristen Dunst



-Sheer Chanel gown: 20/10 (I adore Kristen's style choices at Cannes this past week, and this is no exception. Feminine and simply beautiful, this delicate gown makes her shine. Dewy skin and pulled up hair keep things pretty)



Rosario Dawson



-Red mermaid gown: 7/10 (Oh she almost had it! I absolutely love this bright fun red hue against her skin tone. I even love the fit and light material. However the peek a boo white really bugs me. Kinda looks like a mistake or the underlining of the dress)





Gwen Stefani



-Black and white Armani Prive gown: 10/10 (fabulous. Graphic, chic and bold all describe this look and all describe Gwen to a tee. the single stripe on the middle and the bandeau bodice is so youthful and unique. Rocker lips and hair finish off a perfect look)





(photos: people.com, harperbazaar.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment